Thanks for visited my page. Don't forget to leave your comment's and follow my blog :) enjoy to read! God Bless You ^______________^

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LOVE STORY IS REMAINED NOW !!

so shock,
so happy,
so joyful,
so grateful,
so surprise,
moment hear 'he' spell out some words ;;
“what you can give me a opportunity will make to become yours boyfriend ?”

warrraaa >_________________< i’m veryy lalalaaaa ^^v thanks God ! finally, something that I will happened (n__n) May 11, 2010 is my happiness daayyy  01.32 AM !! ^^ but, i’m very confused 2 answer his question (>.>)
on the other side,
i is dancer in my church~
i not possible 2 leave my service in God ..
my ministry that i build since old [T_T]
and 1 more,
i very like his ..,
he’s very kind with me ..
so attention ,,
i feel peace near him ..

BUT, I’M MUST CHOOSE ONE OF THEM ~
THOUGH SO WEIGHT,
BUT MUST !!

God,
Please help me ;((

No comments:

Post a Comment