Thanks for visited my page. Don't forget to leave your comment's and follow my blog :) enjoy to read! God Bless You ^______________^

Saturday, August 28, 2010

LIFE IS LIKE A BOAT ~

nobody knows who iam really am ..
i never felt this empty before ..
and if ever need someone to come along , who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong ?
we are all rowing the boat of fate .
the waves keep on coming and we can't escape ..
but we ever get lost on our way .
the waves would guide you through another day ..
nobody knows who iam really am ..
maybe they just don't give a damn ..
but if ever need someone to come along .
i know you would follow me , and keep me strong ..
and everytime i see your face ..
the ocean haves up to my heart ..
you make me wanna strain at the oars , and soon ..
i can see the shore ..
when will i see the shore , i want you to know who i really iam ..
i never thought i'd feel this way towards you .
and if you ever need someone to come along .
i will follow you , and keep you strong ..
be strong ..

i'll be there for you ..
anywhere you wanna go ..
i will go . .

•••

No comments:

Post a Comment